The Saltfire Peanut 3 Stove is rated at 4kW it can heat a decent sized room easily, with easy variable output between 1.5 and 5kW. It’s viewing window is huge for a compact stove! The Saltfire Peanut 3 Stove – can fit a ‘standard small’ UK chimney opening of 16” wide which can make some installations so much simpler and easier – rarely would any building/ alteration work need to be done even with a small chimney opening. Normally for houses built prior to 2008, an additional air vent in the room is NOT required.
4.5kW nominal (official) output – 1.5 to 5kW controllable output, for physical dimensions please refer to the image or Technical Data.
The Peanut 3 is available in standard leg/base type (shorter) and as a tall version which are great in a taller fireplace or when used freestanding without a traditional chimney/ fireplace. All come with 5 year guarantee on the stove body.
The Saltfire Stoves Group is at the forefront of innovations in wood stove combustion and The Peanut range is the result of Saltfire’s latest developments in clean-burning, high efficiency stove technology. All Peanut stoves share the same clean-burn technology. Not only have Saltfire engineers been hard at work reducing smoke emissions this past few years, Peanut also feature extremely low CO, NOx, particle and Hydro-Carbon emissions. This advanced Clean-Burn technology is a huge leap forward for wood burners.
Wood stove technology and the understanding of wood stove designers and engineers has moved on a lot in recent years. Most stoves may look like similar black boxes, but what goes on inside the burn chamber can be very different. With a broad range of outputs, you will have fingertip control to enjoy a slower ‘lazy flames’, or hotter ‘roaring flames’ fire, and anywhere in between – All whilst maintaining high efficiency using fewer logs but giving more heat when you need it.
- Ecodesign 2022 Ready (future proofed)
- 5 Year Warranty
- Future Proof 10 year Money Back Pledge
- Defra Exempt / Approved for Smoke Control Areas
- High Efficiency, Ultra-Clean-Burning
- 79.9% Efficiency
- Several Sizes and Outputs Available
- All Have Large Viewing Window
- Superior Air-wash System for Crystal-Clear Views of the Fire
- Full Cast Iron Construction
- Buy Direct from the Manufacturer in Dorset, England
- Includes Multifuel Grate
- External Access to Ashpan for Clean, Easy Ash Removal
- Can Use 5″ (125mm) Flue System all the way
- Can be used with Top or Rear Flue outlet
- Suitable for 12mm hearth