The Graphite Five ticks all of the boxes including the one for best value. As a testament to its high standards it is both Hetas and Defra Approved and has an outstanding efficiency of 84.3%, which is also SEAI verified. Plus, it has two other brilliant features which you won’t find on your average stove. The first is the pre-heated tertiary air supply which enters the fire chamber through jets in the unique heavy duty cast iron back-plate. Unlike other stoves this ensures that the fire chamber stays hot for longer so that it is not only exceptionally clean burning but also ensures that the glass remains crystal clear – unusually, even to the very end of the burn cycle.
Secondly, in addition to the traditionally radiated 5kW heat output the Graphite Five also helps move this abundant heat quickly around your room with its unique ‘Heat Conveyor’ system – a first for a compact stove. All of which can be managed exactly with a much wider range of precise air control. Superior build quality, including thicker than average steel bodywork and premium quality cast iron door, clamp-tight stay-cool door handle, multi fuel grate, optional direct air capability and detailed classic styling are just some more of the reasons that make the extraordinary Graphite 5 the much better choice.
Features & Benefits
• Suitable for 12mm hearth (subject to Building Regulations)
• Takes logs up to 250mm (10″)
• No air brick required in pre-2008 homes (subject to Building Regs)
• Clean-burn pre-heated tertiary air system to maximise efficiency
• Pre-heated Airwash System to help keep the glass cleaner for longer
• All feet are adjustable for uneven hearths
• User friendly clamp-tight stay-cool door handle
• Top or rear 125mm (5″) flue options
• Robot-welded premium thick steel bodywork (eg 10mm thick lid)
• Longer lasting finest quality cast iron door and tertiary air back-plate
• Five Year Extended Warranty from one of the world’s leading stove-makers
• Optional Direct Supply Air Kit to help eliminate cold draughts
• Log store available